Tuesday 23 July 2013

Our first official day in London as a tourist! Reliving my memories!

It was our first official whole day in London and did sightseeing mostly.

London has always had that WOW effect on me, even after living in England for 10 years and having been to london numerous times! The weather was great too! Only rained for a little bit.

Our first stop was BREAKFAST AT A PUB! haha it was kinda like a wetherspoons type of thing and i had eggs benedict and S had a traditional breakfast, we only went there cus it was at a more decent price than just eating at a cafe and the food was alright!

We went to SO many touristy places! Covent Garden, China Town, M&M World, Regents Street, a bit of Oxford street, westminster abbey, house of parliament, waterloo station, green park and a bit of Buckingham Palace, hyde park and then to tower bridge for its night view! 

 took this on my phone :)


MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

My legs are so numb now and i think S's legs are paralysed from all the walking we did today! 










Of course, i have been to all of these place before with my sister and also when my parents came visit. the funniest thing i remember was that when i showed zoe around london one half term and it was freezing cold... she looked like she was about to freeze to death but insisted on being okay so i went to starbucks and bought a signature hot chocolate and forced it down her!

 i was still a bit worried about S's feelings... what if he doesnt like the trip? but all my worries were gone after i saw his face when we arrived house of parliament! he was like WOW! :)

btw i did my first ever jack wills purchase today! bought a top and a pair of jeggings! i wore a dress out originally but it was kind of windy and i FLASHED everyone in covent garden so i had to change into my new purchases. 

Off to Bath tomorrow and gonna see my old old old friends!!!!

J xx

No comments:

Post a Comment