Thursday 25 July 2013

3rd and 4th day in UK

hey guys
too tired to update the blog yesterday
I went to Bath with Jan, what a lovely city with beautiful and historical buildings.
In the city full of the scent of history, under the nice weather, we walked, shot and talked relaxing
Among the nice buildings, there are also a street of nice shops, so we did a bit of shopping there. Jan bought a red dress that she is still very proud of after one whole day. I bought some nice stuff from FCUK and a pair of shoes from Hush Puppies with 29 pounds (originally priced 75 pounds), what a bargain! After that, we went to meet up with Jan's dear friends and had a nice moment with them.









What I particularly want to mention is, the milkshake from Shakeaway is extremely awesome, someday I shall bring the brand to HK if there's an opportunity.


Today we went to Oxford in the morning, well, to me, it is just so so. Yet I still manage to buy some nice tees for my buddies. Afternoon, we went to The British Museum with Jan's friend, Jess. The museum is such a mess, sorry I use this word, but there's too much to see and too much for me to understand all the displays there. At night time, we went to visit Jan's uncle Tao, who runs a takeaway shop in Morden. They are really nice and welcoming, we ate a satisfying meal with special beer treat. Yum Yum....




Tomorrow, we are going to have a real battle in Bicester Village, well, my money and wallet are well prepared to take a serious fight there, see ya~!

No comments:

Post a Comment