Tuesday 13 August 2013

Friends for Life!

Shopping aside, (my) main purpose for this trip was to see my dear dear friends from when i was studying in England and i managed to partially achieve this!

I went back to Somerset (well Bath mainly) and met up with my UK Family Denise and Sophie and I met Sophie's boyfriend Steven for the first time! He seems like such a good guy and I am soo happy for Sophie! Denise has moved to Egypt after her marriage ended! it looks like she is having so much fun, though i am sure she misses home every now and then!

I was very good to catch up with them! it has literally been 6 years! the last time i saw sophie was when i went down to yeovil for her 19th Bday and that was it! I was supposed to go down to see them when i was about to leave England after i graduated but i didnt have the time!

hopefully it wont be another 6 years before i see them again! *hint hint*





I just did not want to say goodbye!
--

I also met up with my dear friend Jess on the first thursday to visit the british museum and for a light bite at China Town. She recently got engaged and i feel soooo happy for her! the two of us are pretty much like chopsticks and we cannot stop talking when we see each other... by talking i mean bitching! we bitch about everything we see... and no i m not exaggerating! hope i didn't scare S off by the amount of bitching i did! :P

didn't take any photos of us though :(

--
went to Newmarket racecourse with my C-Jeh Jade and her boyfriend Joe on saturday! its been almost 2 years since i moved back! i just cant thank her enough for getting the tickets for us and for picking us up from Cambridge to the racecourse! we had so much fun! Joe seems like a nice guy too!! :P i am so pleased to see that my girlfrds have found their Mr Right!

 the guys studying the racecards!



and then we met up with Jess and her fiance for dinner at Wildwood. we were supposed to have dinner at newmarket but we forgot to make a booking so we went to cambridge and ate the same restaurant hahahh! i have to admit that Rob is a very nice and tolerant person that can put up with all of jess's complaints and bitching (so is Steph for my bitching and complaints!) hahaha how can we live without tolerant men like you guys! too bad we didn't take any pictures cus we had to rush off to the train station! we actully managed to catch the train in the last minute!!!

I mentioned earlier that Jess just got engaged recently and she asked me to be her bridesmaid! i feel so honoured!!! WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

lets see who does what first! teehee!
--

On sunday, i met up with Philippa, our housemate for 2 years! It was supposed to be a mini big house gathering (we used to call our house big house cus it was literally a really big house with 10 rooms!) but the lame people like lakshmen, ed and rich didn't show up and it turned our to be a double date with Phil and Philippa, steph and I! we had dim sum in china town, probably fifi's first dim sum meal! we talked so much about everything! it had been soo long! i think the last time i saw her must be the time when i went to dusseldorf to see her and we went to cologne together! 

she finally got to see Mr Janjan hahahahahaha! :)




Last but not least, it was great to see my other flatmate Adam as well and to meet his girlfriend Rachel. It was so great that they let us stay with them the whole time when we were in London... if it wasnt them we would have had to spend sooo much money on accommodation and we wouldnt have been able to shop so much!!! adam used to live just across the corridor from me at Warwick (tocil) and we used to watch glee together and sang the songs together! he gave me all of my glee albums!!! hes lost so much weight and i gained so much too! :P

it was just sooo great to catch up with him.... seeing him as clever as always and so in lurve! hahahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment